Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday after Surgery

Well I guess it's my turn (Carla) to update the blog. Mark is doing really well today. He is able to walk some, and has exceeded what the nurses said he should be doing at this time. They were able to unhook all the IVs so he doesn't need to walk around with a pole anymore. I'm getting very anxious to get him home! Thanks so much for all your prayers and words of encouragement! Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery, and also for Mark as he realizes his limitations during the recovery process.
Carla

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear Mark is healing well!

    Mark- if you respect your limitations now during the healing process, you'll have much more energy and stronger health in the future! (the cost of patience is FAR LESS than the cost of a poor recovery)

    Heather and I will continue to pray for your recovery brother.

    Peace of Christ!

    ~Rob Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing! We will continue to pray! Its amazing what God can do!

    ReplyDelete