Today was a day to chill out. I got some good worship time in over a live internet worship service this morning.
This afternoon brought a movie and two wonderful women (Carla & my oldest daughter Stephanie). I am blessed to be a father and a husband. Later on I was blessed by a bunch of cards that had been made by children from ClubJAM. They were great - I have several that have become my favorite and are now adorning the walls of my room. It's great to have all the color, it sure brightens the day.
The verse that ministered to me today was:
"With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask for or imagine!" Ephesians 3:20
In my quiet time today, I was reminded of a phrase that I heard somewhere in my past. "When you think it is an end... it's just a new beginning." I know that I am about ready to step into a new leg of this journey. (By the way, I conquered 1 mile in the hallways today - it felt great.)
If you look below, you can see what we have been asking for your focused prayer. I continue to covet your prayers for me and my family. God has blessed us with you.
We have been told that the results are in on the MRI and we should hear from the doctors tomorrow morning sometime.
In love with the King!
Mark
I am intrigued by your quote of Ephesians 3:20! By His Spirit you have expressed where God lives!
ReplyDeleteIn other words, "Praise is God's Address"!
The Psalmist says, "Enter . . . His courts with Praise!" (Psalm 100:4)
Also, the cards from ClubJAM must be a beautiful sight, a "banner" for your journey of Praise - "From the lips of children and infants, you have ordained praise, because of your enemies." (Psalm 8:2)
I am look forward to a great report!
Dear Mark and Family,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog. So good to receive news directly form the family and then to hear Mark speak through the blog..thanks to all. You continue to be in the prayers of myself and my family.
Although this has been a very difficult family time ..it's been a time of family coming together and supporting each other under different and threatening circumstances; experiencing the love of family in still a new way. God sure did a great thing in creating families..didn't he. I thank God for you Mark, and your family. All praise to God. Also looking forward to a great report!!
In love, Susan T.
Yes it is an honor to be a father and a husband. Our Heavenly Father has TOTAL control over your heart and your soul Pastor. He will not let you down. Our God reigns and has already begun the work that will make all say "wow", God has done it once again. He is in the business of miracles, you are in need of one, God will provide. You are gaining strength daily...an mile walk is great!. Imagine being home with a healthy heart and impacting those at KCC and in your world who need you. It will be sooner than you think. I am anxious to hear your results of the MRI so that we can get ready to pray for exact specifics. We love you guys and pray for you without fail.
ReplyDeletePaul Kidd and family