Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's The Weekend...

Yes it is indeed the weekend... Those are the words I heard from the staff doctor this morning, that we were still waiting on the results of the MRI. It is quite possible that we will not have any news until Monday.

So we continue to wait. During this time we continue to pray, seeking what it is that God has in store for us. We are asking for God's healing touch, in a way that would bring Him glory. Carla wrote on my whiteboard today, "Expect a Miracle!" That is what we are praying for.

Today has been a good day - I am one lap away from walking a 1/2 mile today. I intend to complete that lap before I call it a day. I continue to gain strength with each day.

My verse for the day is:
"Be still and know, that I am God!" Psalms 46:10

We covet your prayers, and are blessed by your love.

Mark

5 comments:

  1. Hey my friend. We (the prayer partners) prayed for you and your family/doctors before church in the prayer chappel with Pastor Wayne and Bill. God's Holy Spirit blanketed that place and the tears flowed. I fully expect God to perform a miracle in your life and fully heal you so you can continue in His Kingdom's work and so your family, the church and the entire hospital staff will have to rejoice in this true miracle that our God provided. I love hearing that your strength is gaining everyday. God is just preparing you for the full blessing He has in store for you. We love you my brother and are continuing in daily prayer for you and yours.


    Paul Kidd and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I am absolutely thrilled at what is happening! God loves the "impossible" stuff!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, So many are in prayer for you frequently...daily...you are loved...the God who sent his son to pay for your healing is holding you in the palm of his hands...may He be glorified...
    Bless the name of Jesus our Healer,
    Jill Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to tell everyone good morning and happy fathers day! We had 4 salvations yesterday at paintball. God is amazing and I'm praying for that miracle. My hunch is that you succeeded in your walking goal!:-) we received the wedding invitation. We hope we can work everything out to be there. God bless Mark & Wilson Fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mark - Just wanted you to know that you are being prayed for at Jackson First Church of the Nazarene. As you still your heart and mind and know that the King truly loves you may you sense his power at work in and through you.

    ReplyDelete