Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First day at home

It was good to be at home again, and in my own bed. Today has been a good day, even though it rained off and on all day, I was able to take about a 1/2 mile walk.

I am so grateful to my my wonderful family who has been with me the whole way. I still continue to gain strength with each day. God has been so good, and continues to wow me each and every day.

Thanks for your continued prayers, I am still pretty weak and can feel my limitations. I have heard from so many children that have been praying for me. I know these prayers are close to our Father heart. They pray with such faith, and belief. We are often reminded that we need to have the faith of a child. They can teach us so much.

Grateful for your love and prayers.

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything continues to keep going good. Before you know it you won't be counting the walking by half miles - in fact you won't be counting at all because it will hurt your head to hard to keep that many numbers in your head. :)

    Hope things continue to progress the way they currently are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,
    It's great to hear of your wonderful recovery, God is good!! We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. Take your time in healing and make sure you are fully healthy before your return, I'm sure your family tells you the same thing. Blessings to you and your wonderful family as they have by your side. Sorry I have not been there to see you but if I did they would have another patient on there hands, I'd probably pass out right next to you. You know how I just love hospitals!!! Keeping you in my prayers.
    Love in Christ, Shelly Dantuma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is obvious that God has chosen you to serve Him at KCC! He will provide the way, make the crooked straight, and make a way in the wilderness!

    ReplyDelete