Sunday, December 20, 2009

Asking for your continued prayers...

As you probably already know, I went through a career transition almost 2 1/2 months ago, when the news was shared with me that my position at KCC was being eliminated. During this period, God has been very faithful to us in supplying our needs. We have sensed His presence and known His peace.

It is at this point that I come to you and ask for your prayers. While we continue to trust that God will supply for our needs in the coming months. I have not been able to locate any employment during this period. Up until this last week, there was one opportunity that we really believed that God was opening the door to, but that door closed late this last week. While we are trying to make sense of it, we continue to trust that this too is in God's hands, and that He will continue to provide for us.

My prayer requests are:

Pray that Carla & I would sense God's peace and His presence during this time.
Pray that God would open a door that no one can shut, and close the doors that no one can open.
Pray that God's will and plan would be revealed to us concerning our future.
Pray that God will provide for our needs in the coming days and months.

In His Love...

1 comment:

  1. I Have Calmed and Quieted My Soul
    A Song of Ascents. Of David.
    131:1 O Lord, my heart is not lifted up;
    my eyes are not raised too high;
    I do not occupy myself with things
    too great and too marvelous for me.
    2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
    like a weaned child with its mother;
    like a weaned child is my soul within me.

    3 O Israel, hope in the Lord
    from this time forth and forevermore.

    ReplyDelete