Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good days

These have been good days. It has been a while since I have updated you with news of my recovery. This past Thursday, I had a 30 day follow-up with my Cardiologist. After hearing a good update, and readjusting my medications (adding a new one) I was sent home with the good news that I didn't need to come back for 3 months.

I continue to be amazed at how God continues to re-affirm that His hand has been on me this entire time. As I noted in my last update, the Cardiac Rehab staff wants to see me get to 60 minutes during my work out. I reached that goal over a week ago, and continue to press on by increasing the speed as well as the incline during my workouts.

On the family front, this weekend, we were able to help our daughter Heather, and Son-in-law (Phil) move into their new home. They are now settling into the Northeast part of Marion, Indiana. God has been good to them, in the first couple of months of their marriage.

I would ask for your continued prayers in the area of my heart rate, it still is faster than the Doctors would like to see it. Even though I don't have any other side effects, they would like for it to be a bit better under control. In all things, I know that God has been in control. Because of this, I have had many opportunities to share God's story to others. It has in many cases, encouraged other people to open up to me, with their struggles.

I know that God will continue to use this for His glory. Pray that I would not miss these opportunities to share of His Goodness and His Mercy.

A Child of the King!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment